PDA

View Full Version : Bison Talk on Power trip

bisonmike2
10-18-2007, 12:27 PM
It's on now! Power trip morning show on kfan.

bisonmike2
10-18-2007, 12:34 PM
big props to Walker so far.

bisonmike2
10-18-2007, 12:40 PM
Apparently nobody's up yet. Basic breakdown. The Fargo Flash had nothing but good things to say about the Bison. Praised Walker. Pointed out that our linebacking crew could possibly start for the U. Told the superstar to look out for Roehl who looks alot like Mike Alstott. Overall he was very respectful. He did say it could get ugly for the U if NDSU gets rolling but then turns around in his prediction for the gophs to win 42-39.

HooliganBison
10-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Sludge bet 5 on the Bison, Hockey took the gophers.

extremerouge
10-18-2007, 01:00 PM
i dont mean to sound like an idiot (maybe it will be too late) but who is the fargo flash?

tcbison
10-18-2007, 01:03 PM
i dont mean to sound like an idiot (maybe it will be too late) but who is the fargo flash?

Justin Conzemius. He played safety for the Gophers years ago.

Trim
10-18-2007, 01:05 PM
And he was a big stud for the Fargo South Bruins. Graduated in '91. So was a Senior on the legendary '90 team. Yes, that pains me as an ex-Packer to say that.

Civil06
10-09-2008, 01:47 PM
Did anybody else hear the Fargo Flash on the Power Trip Morning Show at about 7:45 this am? After breaking down the major games this weekend, mostly the Big XII, Mike Morris asked him to elaborate on what he was talking about off the air and he started talking about NDSU.

Basically he said that he took the I-A scholarship to Minnesota, but if you're a kid out there that's maybe not getting I-A offers and are good enough to play I-AA, there's no better place to play than Fargo. He said the homecoming parade was great and that the tailgating before the game rivaled the Metrodome on SUNDAY! Talked about how good the team is while not running them down for the Wyo and YSU losses, and that they really took it to SIU in the second half. Also, that Tyler Roehl is a stud. It was a very nice segment and a great plug for NDSU on TC radio.

HandoEX
10-09-2008, 01:51 PM
Did anybody else hear the Fargo Flash on the Power Trip Morning Show at about 7:45 this am? After breaking down the major games this weekend, mostly the Big XII, Mike Morris asked him to elaborate on what he was talking about off the air and he started talking about NDSU.

Basically he said that he took the I-A scholarship to Minnesota, but if you're a kid out there that's maybe not getting I-A offers and are good enough to play I-AA, there's no better place to play than Fargo. He said the homecoming parade was great and that the tailgating before the game rivaled the Metrodome on SUNDAY! Talked about how good the team is while not running them down for the Wyo and YSU losses, and that they really took it to SIU in the second half. Also, that Tyler Roehl is a stud. It was a very nice segment and a great plug for NDSU on TC radio.

Yeah, I listened. Awesome segment! It was nice to see the Bison football atmosphere get some attention outside of Fargo. It's big time nuts around here on a Saturday!

Trim
10-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Heard it too. Justin was a stud for Fargo South in the early nineties. He does a real good job with the College Football segment on Thursdays. "The Fargo Flash"... hahaha!

bisonmike2
10-09-2008, 02:20 PM

Very present surprise. I like the Flash's segment on the power trip but then I heard him start giving props to NDSU, wow. Nice little plug to promote NDSU. Gotta love him gushing over the tailgating atmosphere.

roper1313
10-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Bumped into Justin and his brother-in-law when we were leaving the game, and he was pumped. Great to see that he was giving the Bison their due during the Power Trip.

sambini
10-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Saw Justin walking through the tailgating lots before the game. His dad Mike is a former Bison. Justin was a four year started at Minnesota. Works for General Mills his Dad told me.

d3boys
10-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Saw Justin walking through the tailgating lots before the game. His dad Mike is a former Bison. Justin was a four year started at Minnesota. Works for General Mills his Dad told me.

yeah the superstar always talks about him bringing in pizza rolls

MNLonghorn10
10-10-2008, 06:41 PM
It is pretty sad when Bison tailgating is just as bit good as the Vikings tailgate. I walked by there on the Colts game, and it was nothing to write home about. Hell I saw more full sized bison coaches decked out then Vikings motor coaches